Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I generally don’t get too many bucks on cam during the summer, but I do get some occasionally. I am pretty sure that I have only gotten three bucks on cam this year, and this is the only one that I have two videos of.
Alternatively I have lots of pics of a doe and twins and (I’m pretty sure) a separate doe with triplets.
Anyway…this guy has me excited for sure!

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
I sure em getting jealous of all the great pics you guys are getting.Worst year for pics since I got my first camera in 2000.I know there’s lot left got lot good ones in January.Farmer didn’t plant nothing this year just have high weeds

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
I generally don’t get too many bucks on cam during the summer, but I do get some occasionally. I am pretty sure that I have only gotten three bucks on cam this year, and this is the only one that I have two videos of.
Alternatively I have lots of pics of a doe and twins and (I’m pretty sure) a separate doe with triplets.
Anyway…this guy has me excited for sure!
View attachment 777905
If you are hunting near me I think you should "let him go let him grow" a few more years...

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
Same buck? Looks different to me. Not as much junk around his base (tough to see in this pic). Lots to be excited about either way. I think this is the best view from the video I got since he walks straight towards the tree with the cam.
View attachment 778879
Different bucks for sure. 2nd one looks tighter & has alot more tine length. Both nice bucks, Shoot straight!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts