Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I love to hunt, no doubt. I've done some basic video capture of some of our hunts in the last few years. I have found that it is almost as much fun looking back at the video of a hunt AS it was doing it in the first place.

I am a professional photographer by trade. So, I'm actually more obsessed with my video & photography "work" THEN my hunting, if you can believe that!

I've put together a gear pack specific to capture a coyote OR any ground blind type hunt & I'm looking to hook up with somebody to film a hunt in the near future. If you would like to have your hunt filmed for personal OR professional reasons, then I'm all ears. Give me a ring & we'll put it together. I'll edit it all up & have a DVD ready for you to view on your HD tv, laptop... & I'll also have files available for you to post on line to. Should be pretty professional!

I have this Sunday, the 13th, open & most of the rest of the month IF you are looking to have a coyote hunt filmed. If you are looking to film your Turkey hunt OR even a deer hunt later this year, then I'll be game for that as well.

Kevin
[email protected]

· Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Had a few guys PM me & I've got a hunt-video set up for next Saturday & another for mid week. I've got plenty of time open still, don't be shy! You don't have to be the A-number One coyote hunter on the planet, I'd love to go out and film a hunt with anyone. It would be fun & maybe we'll scare up a yote or two while we are at it.

Kevin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.