Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow msc members. My name is Don and I would LOVE to go out on LSC this Sunday early a.m. and I can fish till about 11:00 a.m.. I have a 14 foot Starcraft but only an electric motor so I do not feel safe going out on the big lake with it. I am willing to trade a trip out on LSC for a trip on my small private lake in Lake Orion. My lake can be special certain times of the year. You can see some of my catches from my lake if you look at my albums. I am extremely respectful of other's possesions and I have fished with Bill-GratefulFisherman and a couple others from this site before and they can vouch for me. I am willing to pay for bait or gas and I do have fishing equipment. Would love to catch Perch, Waleye or Smallies. If anyone would like company Sunday morning please send me a p.m. with your contact info and I will call you. Also, does anyone know how to get your available space down? I am at 94% and I tried moving older messages into a folder and my space is still limited. Would like to NOT have to keep deleting messages but I may have to. Thanx for reading and have a GREAT rest of the week.
Don:fish:

·
Super Moderator
37,804 Posts
Also, does anyone know how to get your available space down? I am at 94% and I tried moving older messages into a folder and my space is still limited. Would like to NOT have to keep deleting messages but I may have to.
Become a supporting member and you will gain a lot of space for PM's pics etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts