Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to go out on the bay perch fishing in the morning . Would like to find someone that would like to go . I have a 19' blue fin boat with all the necessary equipment .I know that this is short notice. I will go out of DNR ramp Bay City. If interested send me a PM.

·
Premium Member
30,394 Posts
I would like to go out on the bay perch fishing in the morning . Would like to find someone that would like to go . I have a 19' blue fin boat with all the necessary equipment .I know that this is short notice. I will go out of DNR ramp Bay City. If interested send me a PM.
Dam, just saw this....I was planning on going but the other guy got sick. Wouldn't mind going Thurs morning with you or anyone else....my boat is an option also.

·
Premium Member
11,640 Posts
Dam, just saw this....I was planning on going but the other guy got sick. Wouldn't mind going Thurs morning with you or anyone else....my boat is an option also.
Tomorrow looks rather windy Ralph. Friday looks better on windfinder but I did not look up Accuweather yet. Just looked at Accuweather and it looks like the rain will hold off until about 4:00 PM. Wind was supposed to be single digits.

Reactions: Ralph Smith

·
Premium Member
30,394 Posts
Tomorrow looks rather windy Ralph. Friday looks better on windfinder but I did not look up Accuweather yet. Just looked at Accuweather and it looks like the rain will hold off until about 4:00 PM. Wind was supposed to be single digits.
Yeah, it changed since this morning. Nothing new.. 😆

·
Premium Member
11,640 Posts
Yeah, it changed since this morning. Nothing new.. 😆
I am trying to keep any eye on it as I would like to get over there one of these days.

Reactions: Ralph Smith

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My son called and said that he wanted to go . We got out about 8:00 fished all day for 25 nice keepers between the two of us . I would like to thank all who offered to go . To those who pm me I've got your info and will shoot you a pm or text . I'm always looking , all my old fishing buds are gone or to sick to go. It's getting real hard to find someone to go Monday thru Friday.

·
Premium Member
11,640 Posts
My son called and said that he wanted to go . We got out about 8:00 fished all day for 25 nice keepers between the two of us . I would like to thank all who offered to go . To those who pm me I've got your info and will shoot you a pm or text . I'm always looking , all my old fishing buds are gone or to sick to go. It's getting real hard to find someone to go Monday thru Friday.
It is sad how when we are free enough to get out there during the week medical issues with either ourselves or friends can start to hinder the freedom from work we have earned. You would probably be able to get someone on here to share expenses if you just keep asking. Good luck and it sounds like you had a nice day (although I missed your pictures):(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts