Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of a 1st gen Lowrance HDS 8, possibly a 2nd gen as long as they have the same plugs for power and transducer. If you have one you are interested in selling please let me know.

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
I’m pretty sure all the HDS unit plugs were the same , I plugged an HDS8 into where a HDS 5 was on my boat, then later a Gen 2 HDS 7

I still have an HDS 7, Gen 2 touch if your interested. Used one year, new boat came with a bird

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was really trying to score an 8. I have it flush mounted in the dash so the hole and mounting bracket are already there. Mine started powering off when I’d hit a wave.
I’m pretty sure all the HDS unit plugs were the same , I plugged an HDS8 into where a HDS 5 was on my boat, then later a Gen 2 HDS 7

I still have an HDS 7, Gen 2 touch if your interested. Used one year, new boat came with a bird

·
Registered
41 Posts

If you still have your hds 7, I would be interested. thanks

1 - 8 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.