Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Maybe somebody could assist me. If not, I understand.

I dont get access to the internet but maybe a couple of times a week. I am located about 30 miles north of Baghdad at Camp Anaconda. I am due home in July. I am looking for a small piece of land for around 8-10 thousand. Thats what I have saved. I have three kids 6, 11 and 12. I want a place to spend some time with them on the weekends when I return. Its very hard for me to search over here given the short time I have access to the internet. I thought I would reach out to you at home and maybe somebody knows of something for us. I know it isnt much money, haha, but its all I got. Atthis point a 1/ acre with some trees would suit me and the kids just fine. Someplace to camp and hunt and maybe fish nearby. Just a lead or two would help me. When I e-mail real estate people they dont answer. I think its becasue I dont have alot of cash. Thats OK, I am motivated to keep looking. Ok, thats it and thanks.

you can e-mail me at [email protected] or [email protected]

·
cold, dead hands ......
6,198 Posts
Chris,

Thanks from the bottom of my heart for what you're doing over there. I really can't help you on a property purchase but can only share my experiences camping in northern MI with my wife and two kids (ages 11 and 13). We only go to State/National Forest campgrounds (yea, the ones with the OUTHOUSES) and wouldn't have it any other way! If interested, PM me when you get back and I'd be happy to share some of my favorites that offer great fishing, hiking, and solitude. If you ever made it to SW MI, you'd be welcome to use my land any time for a turkey or deer hunt.

Stay safe!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Chris,

I know this doesn't help much. I don't have a lead on land. I just wanted to say thank you with all my heart for what you and your commrades are doing for them and us over there. You guys are in our hearts and prayers every day, stay safe. Hey if you need somewhere to get out and hunt depending on where you are I might be able to help out. Bump me. God Bless Bud!

·
Registered
479 Posts
I want to send a huge Thanks out to you to ChrisG. You are more than welcome to camp out at my place this hunting season if you need a place to stay its up in the cadillac area, I could even show you some good bowhunting and gun spots, Thanks again

·
Registered
659 Posts
Give Me till tommorow evening and I'll have a bunch for you. what areas do you prefer? Larry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts