Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.
Names Rif. I live in Kalamazoo and i am looking for others around my age (25) that love to hunt bird, waterfowl in specific. None of my friends are bird hunters, so its kinda boring. I hunt in Michigan as well as all over the county. Alaska a few months ago and maryland in a few weeks (seaducks). If you wanna chat about bird hunting or go hunting sometime. Hit me up. My e-mail is [email protected] or yahoo is Wrifton25. Hope to hear from some peeps.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
to the site. There are a few guys here from you neck of the woods. Dont forget to fill out your profile so everyone can see where your from. Click here for easy to follow instructions.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I too and from the Zoo, Am 23 and always looking for a new hunting bud! Drop me a PM anytime!

Jason

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Michigan's Great Outdoors said:
Hi everyone.
Names Rif. I live in Kalamazoo and i am looking for others around my age (25) that love to hunt bird, waterfowl in specific. None of my friends are bird hunters, so its kinda boring. I hunt in Michigan as well as all over the county. Alaska a few months ago and maryland in a few weeks (seaducks). If you wanna chat about bird hunting or go hunting sometime. Hit me up. My e-mail is [email protected] or yahoo is Wrifton25. Hope to hear from some peeps.
Hey MGO,
Welcome to the site! It looks like you live right IN my neck of the woods! Sounds like you have a pretty exciting schedule....I am sure most would love to hear details of your trips AND of course...PICTURES! If you ever want to get out....let me know!
Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts