Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Looking for a Tiara 2700 Open

2461 17
Looking to purchase either a Tiara/Pursut 2700 or 2900 open...no "wet" boats or projects...trailer a plus but not a deal breaker...crusader inboard engines...please PM me with details...cash on hand for the right one.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
There's one on m104 just west of where it splits off 196 in Nunica. Not sure of the name if the place, birth side of the road. Triple axle trailer under it. Beautiful boat.
Thank you for the heads up...might have to get over that way and check her out...
After taking the day off to drive a long a$$ way to look at this boat you can imagine my dismay find it was a 31 open...still looking for a 2700 Open (NOT Cont.)...
Hey Tucker, what was the asking price on the 31 open... Thanks Much,
Wait for it...$184k
Not a typo...
My uncle will be putting his Tiara 2700 open on the market this April, it show great for its age. It is a 1981 with fresh Mercruiser inboards. I know you are looking for Crusaders, but this is a very well taken care of boat that has never been fished.
31' on a trailer? Sorry about that. Didn't even think you could do that much less pull it any where.
At least it was a nice day for a drive!
I could budge it with my 3/4 ton but wouldn't want to pull it any great distance.
Broadbill-
PM sent
Thanks for the link...looking for crusader power...and reasonably priced!
what do you consider reasonably priced?

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Market rate...although you can't blame a guy for asking top dollar...easier to negotiate down than up...
what do you consider reasonably priced?

That's a fine rig, priced about $8000-$10,000 to high. There is not many of these available right now, but regardless it is still a 30 year old boat. You'd be very hard pressed to get it insured for that type of money even with a clean survey.
There is a 1999 Tiara 2900 Open in BoatTrader in Port Clinton for 79.9k. Twin Crusaders.

Thanks all...boat found and secured...
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.