Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Not sure if Bryan Wood has any pups left from that Grouse River Princess/Shady Hills Billy breeding that our Billie came out of, but you can always check. Plus, he'll have a Grouse River Jessie/Pennstar litter on the ground sometime in May I think.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Merimac said:
A buddy of mine in Kalamazoo is looking for 1 or 2 english setter pups. They must be with in 250 mile of Kzoo. I know he just missed the big puppy push but I was wondering if any of you folks Know of pups on the ground?

Thanks BBMc
I have 2 males left and maybe a female. Check out my website , milrunfarm.com Nick Miller

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2ESRGR8 said:
Coverdog type? Ryman type?
I think he is looking for a coverdog type. He last had a nice pointer that died at 3 years old. So I thinks he wants one that will really move.

MerlinsMom said: Not sure if Bryan Wood has any pups left from that Grouse River Princess/Shady Hills Billy breeding that our Billie came out of, but you can always check. Plus, he'll have a Grouse River Jessie/Pennstar litter on the ground sometime in May I think.

And I have 2 males left and maybe a female. Check out my website , milrunfarm.com Nick Miller

I will let him know about these...

Any suggestions are welcome..

Thanks,

Ben McKean

·
Registered
6,526 Posts
I think I heard Rich(DunRoven) say he had a couple Ch. Shady Hills Billy pups left. Leeann Parnell (Springpond Setters) who breed my Jake is going to have some Penstar pups soon. Good luck with your search there are a lot of good puppies out now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts