Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are taking a couple day waterfowl trip to muskegon area sometime in november. If anyone has any ideas of where we can stay it would be greatly appreciated. Im hoping to find somewhere that I can take my lab and park a duck boat without worrying about all of our gear being stolen. Motels are out. I was looking at some cabin rentals but most forbid any pets. Worst case scenario we will tent camp Brrrrrrr.........

·
Registered
176 Posts
Slow time of the year. Check Air B n B. It is a site where you can rent houses. In most cases, you can keep dogs in kennel with a kennel cover after drying them off.

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
Snug harbor resort. Can park boat and keep dog I believe. North muskegon so it's not the ghetto. Im not sure id leave erie for muskegon though

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies. I found a cabin to rent.
sswwhitelighting.... Why would you not leave erie to hunt muskegon? I obviously have never hunted out there but I would assume there are waterfowl to be had if you can find them..

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
Thanks for the replies. I found a cabin to rent.
sswwhitelighting.... Why would you not leave erie to hunt muskegon? I obviously have never hunted out there but I would assume there are waterfowl to be had if you can find them..
It really depends what you want to hunt. Puddlers and divers are far better numbers on erie. Muskegon is a sea duck spot, but so is 50 duck/layout boats fri-sun. Its a zoo from online hype.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts