Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys
i hate fishing alone the better half has back problems so she dosn't go out in the boat much.
i have the boat and all so if you or anyone you know wants to get out fishing pm me so we can hook up all they will need is there body i have poles, boat, gas, bait.
i love to gill fish,do some bass fishing but not much so may own bait for this type of fishing i also make it over to erie for the eyes once in awhile. I fish around hillsdale,jackson and lenawee mostly if don't have ride i can swing by and pickup.
my days off very from week to week not a whole lot of weekends off. so if you have a retired gramps or something that dosn't get out much and would like to let me know.

have a deep v 17ft 2001 tracker so damm better run :D

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
Someone should take you up on your offer. I to go out by myself and know fishing is a lot better if you have someone to go with and it's safer. If you can go to one of our meet & greet outings you might meet someone there that needs a ride. What kind of boat do you have and how big? I am going to save your post maybe we can go some time. Good fishing to you.

·
Registered
931 Posts
miruss, you live relatively close to me. I live in Lambertville if you know where that is. If ya don't its in Monroe County, I'm like a half an hour from you. If you wanna go fishing sometime get a hold of me. I usually fish off the shore in Luna Pier. Whenever you wanna go out give me an e-mail or a PM or hit up my Yahoo group, the link to that is in my profile somewhere.

·
Registered
839 Posts
miruss,I,might be up to a trip down that way sometime.I've always wanted to check out some of those waters,but didn't know where to go.Shoot me a pm when you want to go.
I,have alot of open face spinning rod&reels,and a ton of tackle.
I,also have a 12' Smoker-Craft that is great for rivers.Deep-V with an 8hp mercury and 4 rod holders.

·
Registered
931 Posts
I'm always interested in fishing with new people. Anybody that ever needs a fishing partner feel free to get a hold of me sometime and we'll see about catching some bigguns. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts