Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
18,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,
Smokey is in need of a new dog bed. I remember seeing one advertised on here but I can't remember what it's called to do a search. I looked through the sponsors section and couldn't spot it. Several here bought them and seemed to like them. I'd like to look into maybe getting one.

Thanks for any help!

John

· Premium Member
18,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

I just found it. (I use Adblock plus ;))

I went to the sponsors page and found American Pet Supply and that's where it was. The problem is that their ad is almost USELESS because there are no prices listed!!! It gives most of the info you need, but how can you have an ad WITHOUT PRICES?! I guess I'll go shopping today and pick on up locally.

This is not a knock against a sponsor, just some constructive criticism. I for one get frustrated when I try to buy something and I can't find a price. When that happens, more often than not I go somewhere else to buy the item. Somewhere that I can find out how much it's going to cost me without having to do a bunch of research.

John

· Premium Member
18,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool, thanks Ralf.

I went to their site and saw all of the basic info. I wanted to find a price so I clicked on the "Online Ordering" link but just a blank page came up. It looks like they don't have their online ordering set up yet. I didn't click "Contact" because I figured that I'd have to wait for an email or something to get a price and just didn't want to do that. I didn't realize they'd have their pricing under the contact link.

They look like nice beds but I don't think they're going to work. I want something to go inside Smokey's crate. These won't work for that application so I'm just going to get a big pillow type bed to go in there.

John

· Registered
874 Posts
John, the sponsor did have a thread where they were answering questions and getting opinions on their product here on MS. I was intrested in doing the samething putting one in my dogs crate. Their bed sizes, while would fit inside, left pretty good space inbetween the side of the bed and my dogs wire crates. I was concerned about the dogs getting their legs stuck in that space when no one was home. I asked them if they were making custom sizes for this purpose and they said they were thinking about it. You might give them a shout by e-mail and talk to them, because this has been a while. Let me know what they say, am still tossing around the idea.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.