Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to Linwood tomorrow and would like to invite 1 or 2 people to go with me. I supply everything you just need a license and launch fee and want to have fun. I just can't stand it, my buddies are married and I want to fish darn it. You will catch a lot of fish so give me a holler and we will set it up. I live in the flint area and fish out of a tournament style boat so you will be well taken care of. I will pick you up on the way if you live in my area. PM me ASAP and let me know. I can email pics of rig and fish caught if you would like. Going alone on big lake no fun.

Chris

Tight Lines To All!!!

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
God if onhly this offer was next weekend.. I will be home and would love to get out... To be honest i have only been on the bay once

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got someone to go, not hard to find a fishin buddy, wish hot chicks were that easy. We are fish whores aren't we.

Chris

·
Premium Member
29,818 Posts
If you need another let me know. I'm on call in morning, but will know by 4 a.m. whether or not I'm working. If not, I can even meet you at Hoyles(I'm guessing thats where your launching). Let me know if you need anything, as in bait,beverages also:D Send me a pm, and a cell number if you do, if so, a time when to call.If not this time,drop me a pm in the future........Ralph

·
Registered
382 Posts
Brandon give me holler sometime on the weekend I would love to goe fishing with you,and will help out with expenses cell 8104227931 scott.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I met my partner at Hoyles and we went out ran all day in 8 to 17 ft of water and managed only 2 misses. We were saying "look at that boat way in by shore" well based on what I've heard since, we should of been up in the mud too. Oh well next weekend should be better. Will be on Holloway on Saturday. God luck to all. I did meet a great guy and it was fun just being out on the bay in great weather.

Chris

·
Registered
603 Posts
I should be out on holloway saturday evening and on sunday. Good luck to everyone. I dropped the boat in the water last saturday to make sure she ran good.

·
Registered
422 Posts
dave,
Looking forward to seeing some flags hit the water and jumpin for the net! Just hope the cats stay off the body baits:rant:

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Dave you're gonna be out fishin? New baby yet? I got a line on a bulk order or ripshads of you're interested in getting 25 or so.....

Don't know if I'll hit the res.....don't feel like launching without a dock really...but who knows.

·
Registered
603 Posts
i'll be out a couple times hopefully. Can wait to get the cob webs off and catch a fish or two.

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
That was a great offer you made. Maybe what we should do sometime is get as many people with boats together and have those without boats meet up at Linwood for an outing. Sorta like the ice fishing outing, with a pot luck lunch somewhere. Bring the kids and wives along, make a day of it.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I got rid of my wife, but if you want her go ahead and bring her. I will bring my son though, set it up and I will bring the boat.

Chris

·
Premium Member
29,818 Posts
Buddwiser said:
That was a great offer you made. Maybe what we should do sometime is get as many people with boats together and have those without boats meet up at Linwood for an outing. Sorta like the ice fishing outing, with a pot luck lunch somewhere. Bring the kids and wives along, make a day of it.
Thats a great idea. Try to pick a weekend with no tourney going on and it would be a little more lax. There's a campground at Linwood beach Marina(former Hoyles). Get enough people budd, Joe and I might do half a pig on the grill.:rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
I've posted a thread on the outing forum to see about any other interested people. I'm open for any and all suggestions as to date and location. If anyone is interested, please see my thread located in the outing forum.
Dennis

1 - 18 of 18 Posts