Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i have a 2 hr drive up to thomas was up there last weekend out 10 miles or so did well . problem is none of my buds can make it this weekend . so i am looking for anyone interested in going out of thomas that might wanna hook up i have a 2up all the goodies . after last saturday i just am alittle leary of venturing out there myself > this would be for this coming saturday leaving out at 6ish am anybody intersted pm me an we could hammer out the details looking for a crew or a few guys with their own gear thanks in advance . havving withdrawls all week with this little warm up :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,653 Posts
I would love to join you guys, but my boss would be pissed. Any chance on Sunday?.... Anybody?? CDAD

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will answer all pms got free tickets to the wings game tonighT so I am at the joe all are welcome so far we have 4 so far. Sounds like we will be havin fun on sat an catchin fish!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
577 Posts
we are heading up for Sunday - Monday fish. If you can escape those days pm me back. Know what you mean. I waited just to make sure we have two quads going out.......your right long trip alone regardless of the many out there.

·
Registered
280 Posts
i am heading down saturday morning and staying till sunday night. staying in standish but will be fishing out from thomas road. we will be down there at 6.30 on saturday morning. you are more than wellcome to ride out and fish with us. it is going to be two of us(2 sleds) probably going out 11-13 miles.

i will warn you i drill alot of holes but should deffinently get on some serious fish.

pm me if ya want.

-adam

·
Registered
456 Posts
i am heading down saturday morning and staying till sunday night. staying in standish but will be fishing out from thomas road. we will be down there at 6.30 on saturday morning. you are more than wellcome to ride out and fish with us. it is going to be two of us(2 sleds) probably going out 11-13 miles.

i will warn you i drill alot of holes but should deffinently get on some serious fish.

pm me if ya want.

-adam
spending alot of money on gas driving all the way around.... they are hitting bouy #1 from Erickson Rd. and its about the same distance on the ice!!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
yeah but i dont want to deal with the cracks coming from the west side. would rather just drive around and head out from the east.

thanks for the info though.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
spending alot of money on gas driving all the way around.... they are hitting bouy #1 from Erickson Rd. and its about the same distance on the ice!!!
My thoughts exactly. Not much sense in burning all that gas in the truck to drive all the way around.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts