Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have received a generous offer from a group of certified CCW instructors, to hold a CCW class (required to obtain a CCW). The fee they charge the student would be donated by them to the Michigan Sportsmen Against Hunger program (MSAH). Funds we desperately need.

MSAH will have to find a facility that has a room for 100 students and must have a range that we could also use on a weekend this summer.

My question is:

#1 Can anyone give me info. on such a facility, we are looking toward the center of the state, but will consider anything we can get.

#2 Would any of you be interested in taking the course? It would run around $100.

Thanks for the input,

Neal

·
IZ Kamakawiwo'ole lives!
5,139 Posts
CCW class is on my "to do" list this summer anyway.

I used to belong to DSC.....but nowadays they would be a longshot for what you're interested in. Clubs in Grand Blanc and Flushing come to mind though.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Try The Multi-Lakes Conservation Association in Commerce Twp. I'm not a member but I think there are some M-S members who are.

·
Premium Member
5,543 Posts
My summer is pretty busy, but I would be interested. I need to renew mine...

·
Registered
685 Posts
Neal,

I already have my CCW but there's 2 clubs that I think would be very receptive to the idea. Both are here on the east side though.

Huron Pointe Sportsmen's Association and Lapeer County Sportsman's Club.

I can get you contact info if you need it.

·
Super Moderator
6,907 Posts
i am not sure if our club would do it or not but sarge could tell ya for sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts