Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Try Vans Sports Center in Grand Rapids, I purchased a 25 'Rude from them for $550.00. Electric start/choke they threw in a new fuel tank line and conditioner the motor also came with a 1 year warranty. Not bad considering it was a 1975model year.

·
Premium Member
10,804 Posts
I read the title of this post and thought Andy was looking for a "roto"tiller! I thought "MAN" I've never seen a 25 hp rotortiller before I wonder what kinda stuff is he trying to tear up that he needs one that big! LOL! I've got one hellava imagination! :eek:

·
Registered
384 Posts
I Live in Port Huron, we just made a day out of it, called ahead they had all the 25's in my price range in the tank and ready to run when I got there. THey stock hundreds of used outboards.

·
Premium Member
17,583 Posts
Vans would be the first place I would look. They have a huge inventory of motors and parts. I have not done business with them, but know a number of people that have. All speak highly of the service they received and the motors were exactly as described.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
im gonna steal the vans sports center tip !! i was about to post for some info on used boat parts in my area and grand rapids aint to far. i bet they will have an impeller for my 1968 and 69 rude 18 hp

1 - 8 of 8 Posts