Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are wanting to get a new lab puppy. would prefer a black male. i went to some hunt test this year and really enjoyed them and being a big waterfowl hunter i would like to get into the hunt tests. if any one knows of any breeding or good kennels here in michigan i would really appreciate any help i could get, thanks!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Check out Countryside Kennels, countryside-kennels.com They are in
Bad Ax, MI. Lucky is a fantastic guy and he did one heck of a job training my in-law's GSP. I know he breeds labs, and he also has started dogs as well if interested. Let him know Larry Bollman sent ya!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Get a hold of Right Angle Back. He is a user on this site and has a litter of pups ready this week. I'm pretty sure he might have a black male left. Champion blood lines and the parents are great waterfowl dogs. If you would like more info PM me and I will put you in touch with him. The sire appeared on a goose hunt in Canada on the Wings of Beretta television show. If your looking to hunt test and or field trial, these pups ought to fit the bill nicely.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Check out Countryside Kennels, countryside-kennels.com They are in
Bad Ax, MI. Lucky is a fantastic guy and he did one heck of a job training my in-law's GSP. I know he breeds labs, and he also has started dogs as well if interested. Let him know Larry Bollman sent ya!
I got a Lab from Countryside Kennels last winter. See some of the pics in my gallery. He was born around Thanksgiving and we picked him up just after new years. I have been more than happy with the BLM we got from him and looking forward to our "Duke" to be picking up my ducks this fall.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Duke is a real nice looking pup! Glad you are happy with him! I am waiting to buy a pup from Lucky, gotta get all my ducks in a row! But hopefully soon!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts