Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
coudnt see how big his beard was..if you look to the right there was about 5(cant see but one) hens and a couple jakes and they were kicking the crap out of each other!it was cool watching them fight!cant wait

· Registered
5,354 Posts
nice... i went scouting yesturday as well.. i saw 4 toms at once place and 4 hens at a different place i scouted and my uncle called to tell me at this one place i have to hunt there was 5 long birds and 3 jakes... yeah im ready to get out there......
Jeff what hunt do you have?

· Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
area zz april 23rd - may 6th..opening day im gonna be in bellevue on our new property and thenif that dont work out i'll be behind the house for a few!didnt know if you heard but were moving on the 1st of may so its my last hunt out here!..ill still be able to hunt of sandhill but thats it for around here!

· Registered
5,354 Posts
nice well keep me updated on your turkey hunting status... im trying to get some hunts on film this year... and i always love calling birds in for people so keep me posted

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.