Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
beautiful picture...i love to see the ferns turning.

He looks like an exact twin to a deer I passed last year...

This is the best pic i've seen on here in awhile! Good luck getting on him this year!

·
Registered
6,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great picture, the best part is he is up and about well before sunset!
Well, that'll change. I just found that the neighbor is gonna let a kid and father hunt this weekend. Neither has hunted ever. Great for the kid!
Funny part about that deer, it stood completely still for a minute or so. I have a bunch of pictures of him, and only his tail moved. Makes me think he's a wiley deer.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
GREAT Pic... haven't seen one this good in awhile... I hope to see some more. Good luck to you this year.

·
Premium Member
7,790 Posts
That's a great picture. Nice looking buck. ;)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Something tells me this buck will still be around for you to take a crack at. If the father and son have never hunted before, killing this buck would be sheer luck, and in my experience when hunting Michigan deer, luck alone is rarely enough to put a decent buck down...Keep us posted.

·
Registered
6,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Something tells me this buck will still be around for you to take a crack at. If the father and son have never hunted before, killing this buck would be sheer luck, and in my experience when hunting Michigan deer, luck alone is rarely enough to put a decent buck down...Keep us posted.
Thanks. Tuesday night that's gonna be the first thing I do is ask the neighbor how the kid did. You never know about that beginners luck though.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts