1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
God, I love Technology.....What did the old Salties do before Satelites.....

Mushy

·
Premium Member
5,543 Posts
Still pretty dirty close to shore by the rencen.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's on folks!!!:woohoo1: half the channel betweee Peche and Windsor is clean and at least 60% of US side extremely fishable and clean, with some really nice mud-lines to boot. So get out there or you'll be kicking yourself when I post a pic of our 3 man limit tonite!:evil:

·
Registered
163 Posts
You do it up Castmaster, I will be out their are 5. But i will be south of you. I am leaving my normal partner at home, and Going out with the old man and uncle. It is on tonight. Them with real bait and me with my gulp. I will post when I get back how I did.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
huntingmaniac45 said:
Hey Derek, is that a pic of your wife in your avatar?:lol: :lol: Thanks for keeping us ....er abreast, of the situation.:lol:
If that was my wife... I'd stay home ALOT more!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Oops .........hit the submit button before I was done:dizzy: Castmasters, new av, got me a little excited.:yikes: Anyway, what I wanted to post was ...........the job is over.......and now its over for the DR eyes.:evilsmile

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Derek, you need to find a job so that you don't have so much time on your hands to search for Avatar photos! Tells us where your priorities are unless you are saying she is the model for Fin S!!:lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts