Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone do any coyote huntin around lake odessa, sunfield or ionia? i need some help

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Isn't that a LONG drive? have u shot any of them? what part of state land do you hunt? there is also alot of em in matherton i've heard.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My aunt and uncle have some land there we go up a couple times a year on my dads long weekends. never shot any they never came close enough. Not to familiar with matherton.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I live and hunt in Ionia county. Live in the Saranac area and I am new to Coyote hunting as well. I have some on the hunting lease and at home on the farm. All I have managed is to get them to howl back a couple times and thats it.

probably my setup or calling?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Trapper, were do you see all of these yotes?

Fish, we should hook up and do a double some time.

I have a carcass pile in one location. " Not baited if anyone is wondering"

·
Registered
6 Posts
my aunt and uncles back yard connects to a marshy thicket and on the side is a horse pasture. the yotes usually come from the thickett and hunt mice in the horse pasture.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Vandermi & FiSH,
Is there any state land in the ionia area? i am thinking of trying to call the area a bit, or if you want to meet up for a hunt in the area let me know, it's only about a 40 min drive for me from Holland.
BVW

1 - 8 of 8 Posts