Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone is going to fish in the Lost Lake Woods Club Pike Derby this weekend? I'm planning on making it out there just havent heard of there was anyone else going participate. I hear one fish won the thing last winter....But that was when i wasnt in it :D Hopefully some of ya'll can make it...

Jon

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
Interesting Jon, got any details - day, times, entry fee, etc. I'm planning on coming up this weekend to fish the bay, but wouldn't mind a trip out to to club. I worked there about 25 years ago in the kitchen - always enjoy a stroll down memory lane;)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Been going up most of my life since the mid 70's the fishing for pike on Badger not like it use to be. When were kids is wasn't uncommon to catch 15 pike in a day during the summer, seems the fishin has slowed down. Still, fun to go up and get away

·
Registered
284 Posts
If my buddy mike is going up to his place this weekend, I am definitely up for it. We fished it the day after the trout derby, and here are the results.

Walleye 2
Pike 2
Bass 5

One of the bass was my biggest yet. It was a monster, so if I go, I will bring the picture with me. My buddy wants to see if the club will hang it up. This was only one late afternoon of fishing also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts