Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Getting ready here in Lenawee. Its 42 deg clear and crisp. You could read a newspaper by the moonlight out there its so bright. Best of luck to everyone.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Running a little late this morning. Just got dressed and heading out behind the house. Beautiful weather and perfect wind for my honey hole stand. If its brown its down this morning. Good luck fellas

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
263 Posts
Been settled in since 630 here waiting on daylight. South southwest wind here. Perfect for This stand. Corn to my right big swamp to my left and alfalfa behind me. Cam check showed that 3 shooters just showed up on this property in the last week. Here's to hoping one of em stop by and take a visit with mr. Rage. Good luck and shoot straight.

·
Premium Member
30,795 Posts
First morning sit of the year.
Didn't get home from farmlegend's October Lull party until 12:30 so I'm a little rough around the edges.
Crisp 42 here and a glorious day!
Good luck to all!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Have a doe & 2 fawns messing around me. Trying not to lol. She wants to move on by but they want to play. She's getting pissed. She went up to the lil bb and smacked him on the head. It didn't help. He thought she was playing and he got rowdier. Its a blast watching them.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
First morning sit of the year.
Didn't get home from farmlegend's October Lull party until 12:30 so I'm a little rough around the edges.
Crisp 42 here and a glorious day!
Good luck to all!

Fill that second doe tag!

·
Premium Member
30,795 Posts
ImageUploadedByOHubCampfire1382099389.029781.jpg

A view to a kill. ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
had a smallish buck go by at first light, let him pass. i think it was a small 2.5yr old i want gone...wasnt 100% so he got the pass.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts