Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are currently 9 anglers fishing the Maumee River here in Orleans Park (Perrysburg, OH). I was here for approximately 40 minutes before I seen the 1st walleye caught. It looked like a male, maybe 1 1/2 - 2lbs. I can see a few guys fishing off White Street and seen a few more over at Fort Meigs. There are also a couple of boats on the river today. Water level appears to be close to 'normal', and I over heard one Angler saying the water temp was around 37 degrees in the river. This week's warmer temps should get things moving!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Further up river...there is only a handful of anglers fishing the rapids along Jerome Road. The "hot spot", atleast judging by the number of anglers, is Buttonwood Park. There is also a small group of anglers fishing across the river from them on Blue Grass Island.
Water Sky Water resources Natural landscape Fluid

·
Premium Member
13,622 Posts
Always a good time when things get hot on the maumee. Hope I can stay here and save the hour drive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.