Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
One hell of a hill getting down to the lake on 27 that's not plowed good luck going down might not be to bad but going back up might be tough

·
Registered
457 Posts
Parkside market right across from Otsego lake state park.
Northern sport shop(formerly dons sport shop) a bit farther north on 27.
Jays does not have live bait

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I fished lake 27 with another guy for walleye. Drilled a bunch of holes, marked a couple but no takers. Have never been on lake before so my report may not be good advice. Parker up top and walked down the hill

·
Registered
56 Posts
There's no bait shops in Elmira. Closest is in Gaylord, maybe Mancelona depending where you live in Lakes of the North.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Solid 8 inches. There were snowmobiles tracks on the lake. Gonna try otsego today
Getting loaded to head there now. Seems like a good lake to work on. Probably unload at the state park and start hunting. I'll be on a camo quad with a red shanty on the back rack or it'll be setup if I find some fish maybe I'll run into ya!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Went to otsego today, nothing but cigar perch. Then hit hart lake. Caught two rainbow trout and a handful of decent perch in front of ramp.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yeah, Otsego hasn't been to good to me either..... Lots of small perch. Tried Manistee Lake in Kalkaska Co today and struck out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts