·
Registered
6,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
@sniper
@RMH
@Groundsize
@Namrock
There's only 4 of us, so all our points are doubled here. We get bonus points for out of state deer and also ones we hit with our vehicles on the way to the hunting grounds. Our point system is a little more complicated, but we will definitely have it all figured out before January.

·
Premium Member
31,789 Posts
Sniper is in!

Vegas odds just plummeted for the 16 other scrap heap teams. Scott Boras is our teams agent. All relations will go through him now. See all you guys at the loser table come January. Thanks for playing though.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

15 teams.
I can see now that we'll need to check, double check, and triple check your scores.
BTW, if points were awarded for being the UGLIEST group (Capt. Normy)....you win hands down!

·
Premium Member
14,921 Posts
15 teams.
I can see now that we'll need to check, double check, and triple check your scores.
BTW, if points were awarded for being the UGLIEST group (Capt. Normy)....you win hands down!
You know Norm is a Yoga instructor...right?
Knee Thigh Leisure Sports equipment Lap

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Registered
6,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
15 teams.
Once we get our point system finalized we'll get you a copy of T. & as my blind wife can attest, beauty is in the eye of the beholder 😉

·
Registered
6,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 20 of 264 Posts