Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran out in the snow real quick while the baby napped. Didnt have long but wented to try out my new "finesse noodle" .. Love it.. Superr sensative tip that im considering not even putting a spring bobber on but plenty enough backbone to get a good hookset and handle any random predators that may take hold.. Fish were willing to bite when they were under me.. I stayed in the shed as i took the camera out for the first time this year and wanted to play with it once it was set up.. Fished Jaw Jackers and wee waxies in atomic orange glow on a 5mm black and orange tungsten. Tossed back a bunch of shorts and took home a quick meal. large gill was just over 9". 33 down in 34fow.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ran out in the snow real quick while the baby napped. Didnt have long but wented to try out my new "finesse noodle" .. Love it.. Superr sensative tip that im considering not even putting a spring bobber on but plenty enough backbone to get a good hookset and handle any random predators that may take hold.. Fish were willing to bite when they were under me.. I stayed in the shed as i took the camera out for the first time this year and wanted to play with it once it was set up.. Fished Jaw Jackers and wee waxies in atomic orange glow on a 5mm black and orange tungsten. Tossed back a bunch of shorts and took home a quick meal. large gill was just over 9". 33 down in 34fow.
see my post was edited to exclude company names.. Been prob 15 yrs since i read he rules here.. Should i assume forward to leave the companies out of my posts..? Ty and sorry for any fouls in my posting.. Pic was deleted as well for having branding??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts