Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Braved the cold, wind, and blowing snow today. Saw only 4 other fisherman today. 0 for 2 and froze my toes after 2 hours of fishing. Both steelies were nice (one about 6-7 lb) and the other I never got a good look after s/he took me for a long run down river and mangled my hook. (I would estimate 10+ lb)

Color of the water is sandy brown but pretty clear compared to other years at this time. Natural colors were not pulling their weight, so off color flies (yellow and orange) were productive for me today.

·
Registered
193 Posts
We hit up the little man yesterday morning and i hooked a nice hen the first drift adn lost her then my dad caught one down farther past the horse shoe it was a nice loose hen we got a few eggs were did u fish on the little? We were infront of the cabin on the river and then we went around the hors shoe and hit a couple hole behind the cabin which is where my dad caught his there was no one else fishing when we went

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
As per MS' river reporting policy please do not give specific access points and/or holes.

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
I landed about a dozen decent browns and 5 or 6 average steelhead in the 4 hours I fished on Saturday late in the afternoon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts