Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of this, obviously this season was Lombardis fault, I think Norv Turner will right the ship and get Stafford back to his 50 TD season like years past.

·
Registered
9,319 Posts
If you don't have an O line that knows how to block, it won't make any difference who is the OC.

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
Where is this available..

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Have not read this story anywhere. And Stafford has never been to 50 td's. His touchdowns by season:
13 (injured)
6 (injured)
41 (his great season)
My guess is he is a mid to high 20 ' s guy. This season isn't that far off what he has been.

·
Registered
8,127 Posts
I thought he was a real logical fit last off season. I would be really suprised if this was true. MN will have a good team next year, why would he go?

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Even if this fantasy came true, it would not matter. Stafford limits the play calling with his inaccuracy. I sure would love to see Calvins Johnson, Golden Taint or a TE tear up a defense with quick slants, but the interception totals would shoot to the stars. I can't question his toughness or arm strength, but you have got to be accurate.

·
Premium Member
9,582 Posts
Even if this fantasy came true, it would not matter. Stafford limits the play calling with his inaccuracy. I sure would love to see Calvins Johnson, Golden Taint or a TE tear up a defense with quick slants, but the interception totals would shoot to the stars. I can't question his toughness or arm strength, but you have got to be accurate.

It's Tate not Taint. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Really? :SHOCKED:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts