Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Caution when you leave the trail, open spots that were liquid earlier in the week are now iced over. I checked thickness=2".

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Caution when you leave the trail, open spots that were liquid earlier in the week are now iced over. I checked thickness=2".
Good news is they'll be froze hard by next weekend. Hopefully everyone stays safe today. Tomorrow is going to be a bear with the wind.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Im going out on Tuesday morning and going all day. How far out are you guys going? is the pressure crack moving alot? I see guys on other threads talking about the open spots are glazed over now so I know to watch where I am going and to stay with the main "highway". but i have been told just dont bother with linwood either. so I dont know

any input? PMs welcome.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I know guys were heading out 3 miles but if it was me I would just go to the east side lots of ice over there 16 inches and lot safer with them open pockets of water skiming over out of Linwood makes everything look the same and can be dangerous

·
Registered
110 Posts
hit linwood Friday night 3 pm till 9 pm 8 fish between 4 of us several lost and missed hit it today 5am till 5 pm 7 fish total and a few missed moved all over tried 14 to 22 ft was a tough bite for us but still beats work

·
Registered
180 Posts
Ended up 2 shy of our limit today lost half a dozen or so good day until we come in and seen a sided by side fell through the crack up by shore

1 - 15 of 15 Posts