Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Linwood Report - 01 03 2018

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Lou 
#1 ·
Food Vertebrate Seafood Fish Fin
Stayed inside main crack, it was froze over, quads and sleds crossing it today. Had to work for the fish, threw everything at them, was a good time.

Got some good footage of one playing with my dead stick then slamming my lure.

Battled one for 5 minutes, threw multiple lures and then finally a giant do jigger, I thought it was a pair of pliers it was so big and he smoked it. I'll never figure these fish out.

See less See more
1 1
#4 ·
No tip ups, but I had a dead stick. I don't think color mattered much but size did. When they were finicky I used a small jig with a small perch minnow, and got one to go. Then they turned off and even jig wouldn't work, so I threw down a pipe wrench sized do jigger and same fish spun around and smashed it. Seemed I could bring them in with a silver, flutter type spoon that put off alot of flash as it rolled down horizontally.

#5 ·
View attachment 289381 Stayed inside main crack, it was froze over, quads and sleds crossing it today. Had to work for the fish, threw everything at them, was a good time.

Battled one for 5 minutes, threw multiple lures and then finally a giant do jigger, I thought it was a pair of pliers it was so big and he smoked it. I'll never figure these fish out.
That’s some cool stuff your doing there!! Thanks for sharing.

#9 ·
View attachment 289381 Stayed inside main crack, it was froze over, quads and sleds crossing it today. Had to work for the fish, threw everything at them, was a good time.

Are you walking out to your spot,or riding something?
Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.