Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we got our first 4 man limit on the ice today. Fished out of linwood 20ft of water. Got some numbers from my cousin from his limit the day before. Do jiggers did all the damage. Thanks for the info todd! Oh yeah buy your orv sticker. Both of our quads didn't have one as we had no idea. Anyways the dnr just gave us 1 ticket instead of 2. We will be splitting the bill 4 ways. Crappy ending to a great day. Lesson learned the hard way. We had no idea on the orv sticker. Anyways go get the fish! Tight lines

Attachments

· Premium Member
10,772 Posts
I was under the impression that coming on and off the water a ORV was not needed?!? I thought it just applied to groomed trails and what not.
What you're thinking of is the trail sticker for a snowmobile, you get a pass if you're using it for icefishing. For quads and other ATV's anytime you are not on private property (*with permission of course!) you'll be in need of an ORV sticker. Just to be on safe side I even buy one for my golf cart!

· Registered
126 Posts
What you're thinking of is the trail sticker for a snowmobile, you get a pass if you're using it for icefishing. For quads and other ATV's anytime you are not on private property (*with permission of course!) you'll be in need of an ORV sticker. Just to be on safe side I even buy one for my golf cart!
Oh ok...thanks for the clarification.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.