Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately it wasn’t a two man boated eight with two going back in and lots of sheep, white perch and rockies and lots of gobies. On another note the from accuweather, the wind was only supposed to be 6mph from the south East turn out to be 16 with three footers at 7:30 am ended up in the river instead of the lake still a great day on the water

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Nice going Dave today’s conditions were less than ideal . Hope to see ya at the ramp this week

·
Registered
819 Posts
Unfortunately it wasn’t a two man boated eight with two going back in and lots of sheep, white perch and rockies and lots of gobies. On another note the from accuweather, the wind was only supposed to be 6mph from the south East turn out to be 16 with three footers at 7:30 am ended up in the river instead of the lake still a great day on the water
Use sailflow. It was forecasting gusts in the 20’s from the south this morning

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Scott I haven’t heard to many positive reports coming from mc or St Clair co I’ve been hammering the south with pretty good success I would rather fish closer to home but everybody is tight lipped if there on them

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Use sailflow. It was forecasting gusts in the 20’s from the south this morning
The Windy app is good too. It was showing 13-16 with gusts in the 20’s as well. It shows a detailed map and you can pick the exact area of the lake and it will show you what the wind will be there. There’s usually a big difference between the wind on land and in the lake.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app. https://SlimshadyCustoms.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts