Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a great Missouri hunt where we sat all day. I like my coffee and also drank water all day to keep hydrated which for a 57 YO creates a lot of up and down in the tree stand. My only complaint is having to play "Where's Waldo" each time I was on the ground. I asked my wonderful wife before the trip to replace a very old tattered pair if long johns and she bought me a pair of black ones to replace them, didn't pay much attention to them until I got down outta the tree the 1st time. Turns out, after 3 very pressure filled minutes, these new long johns are actually tights! And in case you didn't know the main difference is that tights don't have the necessary window for Waldo. I made it, but I was very happy no one was watching, must have looked like I was fighting a squirrel crawling up my pants. I did fix the tights with my leatherman and they went into the garbage when I got home. Planning is a big part of hunting know your equipment down to the smallest detail it may save you some serious embarrasment. Good luck everyone.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Premium Member
30,789 Posts
Just got back from a great Missouri hunt where we sat all day. I like my coffee and also drank water all day to keep hydrated which for a 57 YO creates a lot of up and down in the tree stand. My only complaint is having to play "Where's Waldo" each time I was on the ground. I asked my wonderful wife before the trip to replace a very old tattered pair if long johns and she bought me a pair of black ones to replace them, didn't pay much attention to them until I got down outta the tree the 1st time. Turns out, after 3 very pressure filled minutes, these new long johns are actually tights! And in case you didn't know the main difference is that tights don't have the necessary window for Waldo. I made it, but I was very happy no one was watching, must have looked like I was fighting a squirrel crawling up my pants. I did fix the tights with my leatherman and they went into the garbage when I got home. Planning is a big part of hunting know your equipment down to the smallest detail it may save you some serious embarrasment. Good luck everyone.

:lol::lol::lol:

Reactions: Doghouse 5

·
Premium Member
30,789 Posts
zipper.jpg

·
Registered
2,219 Posts

Now that made me laugh!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts