Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased my Duck stamp, fed stamp etc. When they print it out there's 4 seperate sheets all together, Soooooooo I'm assuming I can tear the top part off because the only thing on there is (Migratory Bird hunter) All the good stuff is on the bottom two halves along with the fed stamp. The migratory bird thing is also on the bottom. So I didn't screw up did I ?

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
YES!!!!!!! To my knowledge you need to have the migratory bird hunter tag to hunt waterfowl in the state of michigan. Its a survey that they started last year. You get one when your buy a state waterfowl and/or small game license. I have (2) of these tags but the store I picked up my licenses from printed them all on one tag.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So are you saying that I have to have BOTH halves ? On the Bottom half I have Michigan small game, state water fowl. Migratory bird hunter, fishpoint annual and the federal stamp.
That would seem to cover everything IMO.

The top only contains the migratory bird, drivers license and fishing expires dates. Useless info that the bottom already has.
I didn't throw it away or nothing but I did seperate it. Anything to make it smaller, ya know how it is. I'll carry it I guess but I don't understand why.

·
Premium Member
10,804 Posts
I dont remember getting four sheets last year? I usually pull the backing off and stick them together. Better to be safe than sorry!I'm off to get mine for the upcoming "opener" for the southern zone this coming Saturday! I'll post my findings.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts