Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
121 - 140 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
Now I'm ready sleep in blind.... First holiday just me and Boogs... Was gonna put on a big spread but why? So last night roasted a turkey breast made mashed potatoes and stuffing... Today all I had to do was layer and bake: Taters,gravy,turkey,gravy,stuffing ton of gravy, Craisins....

Food Plant Ingredient Recipe Baked goods

Food Ingredient Recipe Baked goods Fast food

Not sure boogs gonna make it to blind after turkey kicked in.
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Working animal Whiskers

·
Premium Member
15,548 Posts
In a little late but better than not at all which did cross my mind. What a warm afternoon. 45 here is Menominee county. Hope something moves tonight. Good luck to those that are out and be safe.

Reactions: Fish Hook

·
Registered
17,228 Posts
In a little late but better than not at all which did cross my mind. What a warm afternoon. 45 here is Menominee county. Hope something moves tonight. Good luck to those that are out and be safe.
Late as well Kevin been in 10 minutes "if" they come out where they've been here they're in trouble. Only bald ones I've seen here yet but a big ol gal bite the dust if they do come out. Fields been tilled under for a bit now. Not sure they'll come out or not. Usually with family. Not this year. Oh well. Dead critter be good! Good luck to you'll and happy Thanksgiving!
Brown Sky Wood Natural landscape Twig

·
Premium Member
15,548 Posts
Late as well Kevin been in 10 minutes "if" they come out where they've been here they're in trouble. Only bald ones I've seen here yet but a big ol gal bite the dust if they do come out. Fields been tilled under for a bit now. Not sure they'll come out or not. Usually with family. Not this year. Oh well. Dead critter be good! Good luck to you'll and happy Thanksgiving!
View attachment 868627
I hear you buddy. Happy thanksgiving and good luck.

121 - 140 of 160 Posts