Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
81 - 100 of 160 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,485 Posts
Good luck to everyone out this morning and congratulations to those that have scored so far From me and my family to my MS family may you all have a great thanksgiving with your families and friends. GOD bless everyone and be safe. See you all this afternoon.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Congrats to all the killers this morning! I saw six deer, five does and one I couldn’t tell if it was a buck or not, in some thick stuff and acting like a buck but could not confirm. All on the neighbors property and no matter what I tried I couldn’t get them to mosey on over close enough for a shot. Time to go enjoy some turkey and see if the lions are for real or not.

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
Hunted last night just check cameras hardly any pics two little dink bucks and just couple does usually I get lots of does and about six bucks some nice ones but not when I hunt I know when I leave they are probaly close and see me and I leave 15 minutes early. I allways have to give about 2 or 3days off before getting them back allways been like that they get spooked they disappear couple days that why I can’t hunt much let my cams tell me when to but every time I do I see lots does and some bucks wish I had another spot to hunt or deers were stupid like turkeys shoot one and ten minutes later might see them again

81 - 100 of 160 Posts