Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be posting up the the climber where I’ve seen a buck multiple times since opening gun. Every time I’ve seen a buck on this ridge there moving quick & never can get the gun up on em quick enough. My buddy hunting with me in my pop up because I’ve been passing on does & he wants to take one. Will post back if any sightings or success. Good luck this thanksgiving weekend guys

·
Registered
354 Posts
HTG everyone. Back downstate hoping to redeem myself from the but whooping I took in the NELP. A quick morning hunt before we host dinner at 1pm. Good luck to all.

·
Premium Member
31,840 Posts
Coffee, bm, then heading to the river with my DIL, who should arrive at 6:30.
Happy Thanksgiving to my MS peeps!

·
Registered
8,766 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all and good luck to those heading out this morning. Getting ready to take the walk back to the box on the meadow where I was lucky enough to take a big 6 opening morning. Hoping for a chance at a nice 8 I've been getting pics of, but a big doe will do just as well.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
At camp drinking coffee. A whole lot warmer today than it was Sunday morning when I filled my second buck tag! T-day is always my official start to doe season. Going to try something new for me this year though. Picked up a Glock 40 with a red dot and going to use that this weekend instead of the 7-08. Kind of adds a bit of excitement to the mix. Good luck guys!

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
Sipping coffee and gearing up for the short walk behind the house in a few. Not expecting much besides some does. Which is fine. Just looking for another juicy one for the freezer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 20 of 160 Posts