Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
22,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great OGB so happy for you.I got mine opening day but I think you had a lot better season.You got to hunt a lot more days.I think it means a lot more when you have to work hard for a bird.Now Hope Flight gets one.
I think everyone knows I like to stretch out my seasons.all though I was getting nervous this time.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

· Registered
1,051 Posts
Congratulations ogb, I'll be trying the ole ambush method tomorrow on this henned up tom tomorrow, think I got his and the hens patterns figured out but that could always change on ole state land like it did yesterday. This was from. 2 days ago

Attachments

· Registered
22,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congratulations ogb, I'll be trying the ole ambush method tomorrow on this henned up tom tomorrow, think I got his and the hens patterns figured out but that could always change on ole state land like it did yesterday. This was from. 2 days ago
Best of luck, plenty of time left. Always fun to call them in but when push comes to shove an ambush works

Sent from my SM-G892A using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.