Registered
2,224 Posts
Northern Macomb county, quiet so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Just glanced at the thermometer. 19 degrees! :chillin:

Do any of you have, or know of someone, that uses the Heater Body Suit?? Might be a morning for one. This is a product I would like to try first before buying one.

Good luck all. Be safe.

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
Heading out around 2:00 this afternoon, just hopefully some deer are in the are. Night before last were spoiled by 5-6 back walking the power line, hopefully the colder weather keeps them out of the woods. Good luck whoever's out!

·
Registered
354 Posts
I'm out here in St. Clair co and haven't seen a deer on stand in a couple weeks. Its getting kinda frustrating.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Paperboy, I'm in my stand right now sitting in my HBS and I'm toasty. Love mine!

How do you manage to get on your phone while your in that? (That's not sarcasm) I thought that they don't have arm holes, if you have to unzip it, do you loose much heat?

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
I got up at 5 a;m, got some coffee , a shower, hit the door , backed out of the driveway, something felt wrong, , FLAT TIRE!!! back to bed

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
How do you manage to get on your phone while your in that? (That's not sarcasm) I thought that they don't have arm holes, if you have to unzip it, do you loose much heat?
You don't loose much heat at all, I in and out of it a few times. You also have plenty of room inside to move your hands and arms.

·
Registered
9,316 Posts
I am bummed out because I'm tagged out!...lol...This is one of my favorite weeks to hunt. Yet I'm at work...Good luck to everyone.

·
Team Yukon
4,854 Posts
Pulled out around O dark thirty for the 2 hour drive up to the farm..started down my trailhead and realized I should of brought my knee highs. Went for it after the 1st soaker and continued for 100 yards breaking thru ice...ended up seeing 4 kids as they blew thru around 930..neighbor decided to work on his 200 year old tractor which backfired for an hour..came out around 11 to strip off all my socks and run into town for a fresh/dry pair.. Heading back out in a bit with my light boots on..

·
Team Yukon
4,854 Posts
Good job Pat, that was my plan for this afternoon if the deer would have cooperated this morning...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts