Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When my wife wakes up and realizes I went hunting on Christmas eve I might be solo tonight lol. Haven't seen anything moving this morning yet

·
Registered
92 Posts
Out for the last sit for the year at the cabin in Gladwin. Wife wanted to leave yesterday so she good go home and finish all the Christmas prep. Had to put the Vito on that and sneak out this morning. Lol. Nothing yet just good to be out. It's a cold one! 0* here!

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
Beautiful crisp cold morning in macomb county, nothing but squirrels. Bait pile untouched since 3 days. Nothing on the trail cam since then either. Its not looking too good...

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Just came in from a hunt out behind the house with my 12 yr old son. He is trying to get his first deer. We couldn't get up in our 2 man ladder stand because of all the ice, so I put the pop up out this morning. We set it up bout 25 yrds from the clover patch tucked up in a little cover. Had 2 doe come right in but both spooked from the pop up. Probably because we are the only dark thing in the woods everything else is white. He could have easily took both from the ladder stand... He is a little upset. We had the heater in the pop up so at least it was half way comfortable.. Hoping for a little warmer weather n we will be back out till the season ends.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts