Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

61 - 80 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Prayers for a full and speedy recovery Flight! You're to young and have way to many more hunts with Mrs. Flight and Little Flight. Those big Glennie bucks will be waiting for your return next season.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Didn't make it back in time for the afternoon hunt. Dog and I went exploring after checking traps and found some exciting and unexpected sign, had to drive back home for the 330's.

KIMG0359.JPG

To Mr. Flight, wishing for a speedy and full recovery for you.

·
Registered
18,244 Posts
It hasn’t been a good day, I’m only 52 years old and started having pains in my left arm......on a positive note I don’t have Covid. Don’t take it for granted fellas and enjoy every hunt, ole Flight sure wouldn’t mind a prayer or to right about now .
View attachment 619731
Cheerin for ya Flight.

Here's hopin it gets sorted out quick.

(Warning , if you wake up to see your wife filling out yard sale price tags , she might have been told something you have not been told.....Yet.)

·
Registered
299 Posts
It hasn’t been a good day, I’m only 52 years old and started having pains in my left arm......on a positive note I don’t have Covid. Don’t take it for granted fellas and enjoy every hunt, ole Flight sure wouldn’t mind a prayer or to right about now .
View attachment 619731
Praying for you Flight. Hang tough Brother

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Was a great night 3 fawns. 3 does and one lone spike. It ll all be good flight. You ll be back out before end of the year.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Saw 4 this morning, but on the other side of the field. So I switched stands for the evening sit to get closer to that location. Ended up seeing 5. Too far and too late. One good thing -- 3 of them seemed to be pretty much downwind at 100ish yards and didn't get my scent. So that's good. Get 'em next time.

61 - 80 of 125 Posts