Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

41 - 61 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
35,204 Posts
You could not be in a better place. Best wishes for a quick recovery.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
It hasn’t been a good day, I’m only 52 years old and started having pains in my left arm......on a positive note I don’t have Covid. Don’t take it for granted fellas and enjoy every hunt, ole Flight sure wouldn’t mind a prayer or to right about now.
View attachment 619731
Immediate prayers from the stand my friend. Hang in there sir!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I’m out in a ladder behind the house. Is it really December? Seems like late October with these temps. I’m looking to fill the freezer now. Quick check of the camera shows one nice buck hanging around but after dark and most deer activity the same but anything can happen right...? GL all!

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
It hasn’t been a good day, I’m only 52 years old and started having pains in my left arm......on a positive note I don’t have Covid. Don’t take it for granted fellas and enjoy every hunt, ole Flight sure wouldn’t mind a prayer or to right about now .
View attachment 619731
10-4. Get well soon.
Should be a good night down here on Sesame Street.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Sorry to hear flight. All the best, get well. One more reason to prove 2020 is the ****tiest year ever.
Hoping for a quick recovery for you!

·
Premium Member
9,167 Posts
It hasn’t been a good day, I’m only 52 years old and started having pains in my left arm......on a positive note I don’t have Covid. Don’t take it for granted fellas and enjoy every hunt, ole Flight sure wouldn’t mind a prayer or to right about now .
View attachment 619731
I can’t like that post flight but you will sure get some prayers for a speedy and successful outcome for whatever it turns out to be. Hopping it’s nothing serious.

·
Premium Member
9,167 Posts
Back at it but it really doesn’t seem that important at the moment. I don’t know flight personally like some of you do but reading his post makes him feel more of a friend than a stranger on here. Hopefully it turns out to be something minor Good luck everyone and be safe.

·
Premium Member
9,167 Posts
5E3D9D4D-7F51-4364-AA49-CC11F9111136.jpeg

Makes you wish you had a rod and reel in your hand. Gotta be something lurking there

·
Registered
10,735 Posts
View attachment 619731
Prayers from the blind God Speed

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
View attachment 619731
Prayers sent flight , hope all works out

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
View attachment 619731
Prayers sent and hoping everything is fine Flight.

·
Premium Member
9,167 Posts
F2B78B8E-780C-4F20-8DEB-5A2477315C54.jpeg

little fella all by himself

41 - 61 of 125 Posts