Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Administrator
17,421 Posts
back in the blind with my favorite daughter this afternoon, looking for a fat jerky doe. Her last shot at it this year. Good luck all!
Combined the two into one...
<----<<<

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Have to give two hours of exams this morning...then off to pick up the boy and heading south. Hope to be in our stands by 2:30 or so. Hunting tonight and both sits tomorrow! One last hurrah for me to score a buck for the season. Both of us will still be holding out for a decent 2 yr old or better. Time for exams...I'll check back in from the tent blind this afternoon! Good luck to all!!!

·
Registered
35,254 Posts
I was planning on going today but got a call from the ATV dealer that my ATV has been repaired. I’ll pick it up and take it back to camp today instead of hunting. The high speed carb jet backed out. It would start and run but no top end speed.

It gets real hard to get into my barn in the winter. The county plow truck turns around in my drive so the snow bank gets real big over time. It will be ready to go when it’s time to cut firewood this spring.

Good luck today. It’s much warmer.

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
A TON of deer out and about at the Willow Run property on this morning's commute. Should be a good one!

I haven't killed a deer since 11/30 or cut since 12/2. Getting itchy again. Hopefully tomorrow...

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
BINGO!!!! Christmas Vacation has started! No work until 1/6!!! A little hunting, lots of family time, a little fishing, a little Florida sun for a few days, and some guy time with friends as well! Let's kick it off with a dandy buck tonight!!! Waiting for my boy to get out of the shower and then the drive south to Cass County! LFTS is quiet today...hopefully she picks up this afternoon. Happy Holidays everyone! I'll check in from the tent later!

·
Registered
992 Posts
Back out in my father in laws blind in the pines. It’s the wife’s birthday today so I probably won’t be out for the evening hunt. It’s the one day she prefer I not hunt each year.
Happy Birthday to her, Its my daughter's birthday too. She has left the teenage years behind and is looking forward to the 20's. She was supposed to be a Y2K baby as her due date was 12-31-1999. Just glad she is a stand up kid/woman.

·
Registered
18,772 Posts
BINGO!!!! Christmas Vacation has started! No work until 1/6!!! A little hunting, lots of family time, a little fishing, a little Florida sun for a few days, and some guy time with friends as well! Let's kick it off with a dandy buck tonight!!! Waiting for my boy to get out of the shower and then the drive south to Cass County! LFTS is quiet today...hopefully she picks up this afternoon. Happy Holidays everyone! I'll check in from the tent later!
Best of luck! Get out their and have fun.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts