Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
21 - 40 of 67 Posts

· Premium Member
16,070 Posts
Heading out for another go at it before the guns come out :ROFLMAO: good luck to anyone else out there.
Wait a minute. You mean we can’t use a gun today. I didn’t see that in the digest.

· Premium Member
16,070 Posts
It's on page...somewhere.
I didn’t read it that way in the digest. I think it says go ahead and continue with your gun hunting. Can someone show me where it says I can’t. 😁😁

Reactions: Flag Up and RHRoss

· Premium Member
16,070 Posts
I think you can as long as you don't load it :unsure:
Good luck OGB. I hope that big one comes out of the pines but close enough for a shot and not just a tease

· Registered
190 Posts
Good luck to all who are out. I’m just observing tonight, working on the owners house so I put everything away and instead of going out I decided just to sit here inside tonight and shoot the breeze with him and listen to all his deer stories once more. He’s been battling Lyme disease and cancer for a while now and I never know when I get a call from him if it will be his last or not so here we are shooting the breeze and the windows and doorwall are open looking out at the field. Knowing my luck the eight point he’s been talking about will walk by 20 yards out the back door and I don’t have my bow with me.

· Registered
23,910 Posts
Deer in soybeans 2:30 on my way by. Gone at 3:30.

Back and forth to lumber yard. Replaced bad board.
Rehung blind door. (Bad idea solo).
Couldn't find rasp/surform plane in tool box. (Found it there when I got home though...)
Doe that has been crossing shooting lane quick like the last couple times decided to loiter instead today.
Must like Guns and Roses rock blaring from the house down the road.
She frogged around and browsed and kept checking on/for her fawn while I carved on the doorframe with a tiny pocket knife. Fawn crossed after she left the lane.
Bedding is not far away so they probably heard me running screws and such. Doubt they were far when I left. They're my regulars.

Tightened up stovepipe and flange.
I'll bring the plane to finish the door edge where it rubs a little and bring some weather stripping next time.
Ready to hunt again!

21 - 40 of 67 Posts