Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

LFTS 12/1/22

4698 66
I’m surprised nobody has started the thread today. Good luck hunters
1 - 20 of 67 Posts
I think it's just Archers today.

Keep warm, good luck.
I'm on my way out in a few. The deer are still out there we just have to switch weapons.
I'll be out this afternoon. Maybe it'll give that 25 mph wind a chance to lighten up.
Good luck hunters,
About time for the big wise bucks to let the guard down.
Lucky deer they get a break for a day from gun season.
4th day of zone O firearms season. I’m back at the same blind since sightings have been so good here in late afternoon. I saw these two yesterday. much colder 21 degrees but the wind is not howling. Settled in place. Debating on an all day hunt.

Black Fawn Twig Terrestrial plant Font
Hope to be out this afternoon for the 1 day late bow season...🙄
Have a feeling someone is going to be posting BBD today. The big guys know this is their 1 day firearm season break in Zone 3
I love firearm deer hunting, but man it sure feels good to be back in a tree with a compound. 18’ up in northern Kent. Good luck y’all!

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
One doe in the wheat. That’s it so far.
This one just stepped out 10 yards from one of the other lease members. Different farm than I’m hunting.

Head Elk Deer Wood Fawn
Wish I would have gone, planned on it. I was looking forward to my first public land hunt since Nov 13. I never hunt public during rifle season, too busy and scary. Weather is awesome here in GT County. Unfortunately, I have a wicked headache that I didn't sign up for (no booze).
I will try to get out this weekend with a Muzzleloader, after Saturday's hurricane.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Haven’t seen a thing even though Huntwise promised me there was a 99% chance of me shooting a booner. Unbelievable.

Huntwise just wants your money! 😁
Haven’t seen a thing even though Huntwise promised me there was a 99% chance of me shooting a booner. Unbelievable.

Been covered up in deer for last hour ...36 of them...no shooters in the group. Hardly anybody hunting in western Kansas this year. My hunting partner shot a good one yesterday morning g
Vertebrate Elk Deer Natural material Mammal
7 DNFs for the morning. Decided to do another all day sit. It’s warming back up for the weekend.
Congrats to him! Nice buck
Been covered up in deer for last hour ...36 of them...no shooters in the group. Hardly anybody hunting in western Kansas this year. My hunting partner shot a good one yesterday morning g View attachment 869772
1 - 20 of 67 Posts