Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

241 - 260 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Shot fired !!! Keep fingers crossed guy's low n back 40 or so yards, he looked hurt.. gonna give it a bit. Decent 8, outside ears. Let the shaking begin !!!
Snort, I had the same thing happen to me yesterday! I trailed the Buck last night 60 yards and lost blood, so I waited until this morning and found him in 20 min! He was still good! Good luck, we’re pulling for you! The complete story in under yesterday’s LFTS, screwed up and should of posted it on today’s.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Well my luck deer came out where I was last night. But on my home I see a red light in the field and it’s moving. I am like wth is that it getting closer ( I am driving down a dirt around 35 mph) than I see it a huge 8 pt with a arrow sticking out of it. Far back and maybe 3-4 inches of penetration. It was running full tilt

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Registered
375 Posts
My hound dog buddy's are on blood, say he opened up... I'm stuck back waiting with anticipation !!......
Thought you hit him back and were waiting until this morning to track?? Big mistake to push a deer hit back. I understand it's warm but still should wait. I hope you get lucky and find him. Rooting for you!!

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Thought you hit him back and were waiting until this morning to track?? Big mistake to push a deer hit back. I understand it's warm but still should wait. I hope you get lucky and find him. Rooting for you!!
Didn't think about how hard he was quartering away.. Found arrow and when it fell out he bleed profusely for a good 200 yards.. No guts, bright red blood.. in touch with dog's FINGERS CROSSED
20201109_070815.jpg

·
Registered
524 Posts
Im late to the game but i filled a buck tag yesterday on a nice one! Figured since I shot him yesterday I should use the correct date thread. Nov 8 seems to be my lucky day, i shot my buck last year on the same morning. He came in at 720 yesterday morning on a mission, grunting and nose to the ground weaving back and forth checking every trail leading to bedding. He finally made it all the way over to me, ranged him at 27 yards and let my RX-4 eat! Beautiful morning in the stand, thankful to the good Lord! Ive passed on 17 different 1.5-2.5 year old bucks so far this season to let them grow up but ive had some trail cam pics of this guy among others as well and he made the shoot list. Very proud to be a bowhunter.
18FB756A-2BDF-43DF-86B9-45ABF2A966FF.jpg
152F8DCD-176F-4A7C-8290-8A94CD000DE5.jpg
076DCBD0-6C01-49F0-BA69-A950CDBE9936.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

241 - 260 of 288 Posts