321 - 340 of 353 Posts

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Reactions: SmokeShot

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
View attachment 599573 My 11yr old harvested her first deer tonight! She so exited she was almost crying when we watched it fall. I am one proud Daddy tonight!
I am crying for you both! That is best thing I have seen on this forum today! Family first! Great job young lady. Look forward to seeing your awesome adventures in the future. I am sure you are hooked.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I went bac on lift reading because was watching Clemson Norte Dame football and right when Clemson was ready to score they switch to kar Malay and Biden’s speech probaly be on for hour piss me off. I will see if THP has new video.don’t want listen to those jokers
It’s on USA Network. Irish are up 23-13 and taking Clemson to town! I’m loving it, go Irish!!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Sorry for late post long day, got in my stand at 615 this morning at 7 ,2 doe run under my stand up wind , grabbed my bow a four pt was following one doe and a tall spike was following the other doe at 730 I looked behind me and a doe with a basket 8 following her basically corralled her took video of 8 under my stand watched them till 845 then lost track of them at 9am I look straight in front of me and a doe was coming to me 20 yards away I look behind her and this buck stopped 20 yards didn’t know I was there arrow went right through him he ran 40 yards and collapsed in the toughest part of my woods to get to , hung him for a hour then butcher,congratulations to others that scored today the bucks were running in sanilac

Attachments

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Sorry for late post long day, got in my stand at 615 this morning at 7 ,2 doe run under my stand up wind , grabbed my bow a four pt was following one doe and a tall spike was following the other doe at 730 I looked behind me and a doe with a basket 8 following her basically corralled her took video of 8 under my stand watched them till 845 then lost track of them at 9am I look straight in front of me and a doe was coming to me 20 yards away I look behind her and this buck stopped 20 yards didn’t know I was there arrow went right through him he ran 40 yards and collapsed in the toughest part of my woods to get to , hung him for a hour then butcher,congratulations to others that scored today the bucks were running in sanilac
Awesome! Great buck and congratulations!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Well I waited 2 hours before looking for the buck I shot at tonight, the first blood I find is watery which tells me it was a muscle hit. End up tracking 60 yards and the blood just disappeared. Marked the trail with tissue paper so I’ll take another look tomorrow in the daylight but I’m 99.9% sure the Buck is fine. It was right at dark and I think I counted the lit scope rings 10, 20, 30, 40; I should of started at 20! The deer was broadside and standing but it was getting dark fast and I couldn’t see the numbers next to the rings! My mistake.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Congrats great buck big body to.Bet he weighs a lot

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Well I waited 2 hours before looking for the buck I shot at tonight, the first blood I find is watery which tells me it was a muscle hit. End up tracking 60 yards and the blood just disappeared. Marked the trail with tissue paper so I’ll take another look tomorrow in the daylight but I’m 99.9% sure the Buck is fine. It was right at dark and I think I counted the lit scope rings 10, 20, 30, 40; I should of started at 20! The deer was broadside and standing but it was getting dark fast and I couldn’t see the numbers next to the rings! My mistake.
Don’t give up you might be surprised tomorrow when you find him

321 - 340 of 353 Posts