Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

181 - 200 of 278 Posts

·
Administrator
17,418 Posts
Nothing moving by me yet. Just put my lucky hat on for happy hour.
Hope its killer!
<----<<<

·
Registered
995 Posts
I’m live from the 3 acre yard cleaning up the never ending leaves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too....I have exactly 3 acres of lawn and the wife and I just finished the leaves. Most I can ever remember hauling. Went and checked a cam mid day an had a new guy show up. Might be out there tomorrow to hopefully get a better look in person and decide if he is a shooter or not. Hard to tell from the one pic I got.

20201105_143404.jpg

Good luck to those out tonight...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Out behind the house tonight. Monday night had this one and four others on camera all night. Watching the kids Tuesday and he comes through the swamp after does at 4:15. Tonight get home at 3 and look in the swamp and there’s another big one standing in the cattails not as wide but taller. Fingers crossed one doe wandered through already. Good luck to all
58B41519-7CE8-404A-A586-C3E650766B6E.jpeg
8EDCE4D2-7899-4049-8C18-BBF36CDC74C5.jpeg

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
When I hunted up north I had plenty of pics of both coons and deer on the same bait pile at the same time (back when baiting was legal). Per Google research, coons can and sometimes do stress deer and will kick them out. Seems like too much of a coincidence that as soon as the deer start disappearing from my trail cam, the coon shows up.
My friend use to bait behind his house when it was legal .One time he saw a buck and coon on it and all of sudden buck kick the coon and kept kicking it and actually killed it.He showed me next day.I never heard this friend bs in his life

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
Me too....I have exactly 3 acres of lawn and the wife and I just finished the leaves. Most I can ever remember hauling. Went and checked a cam mid day an had a new guy show up. Might be out there tomorrow to hopefully get a better look in person and decide if he is a shooter or not. Hard to tell from the one pic I got.

View attachment 598471

Good luck to those out tonight...
If you need someone to take care of that one for you I’m available! On another note I can’t believe the amount of leaves I moved today and the trees look like no leaves have come off them yet! Ugh... Once they start to fall they truly do seem never ending. In two days it won’t look like I touched the yard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Some grunting way back in the thickets about 5:00pm. Squirrel's sure were active at prime time. No sightings but it felt good to be out again. Back at it in the morning.

181 - 200 of 278 Posts