Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little early but whose going out in the morning, and where? I'll be out in northern lake county hoping to finish off my season before gun opener. It'll be my last trip out with a bow this year. Saw bucks cruising on the way back from the Soo this morning getting pretty stoked. Haven't stepped foot on the property in 2 weeks should be a good sit.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
I'll be out in Arenac county! Buck activity has been getting better every day since last weekend so with the cold night and finally a day without rain it should be a good morning! Good Luck!!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Jumping the gun here lol. Ill be out around noon. Hoping to catch a mid day cruiser! As of this evening I have a doe acting squirrely. Think she maybe coming in to heat. Running around like an idiot. I mean hot laps

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Someone got confused with the time change tonight...lol

Sent from my DROID4 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
cold, dead hands ......
6,198 Posts
I'll be out south of Lawrence in Van Buren county.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
In one of my Wayne county stands tomorrow.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
120 Posts
Just got home from work. Had a good 8 point(I believe, could've been a big body 6) come hauling ass across the road in front of me. Tail down, I think he was on a doe. Heading out in the AM to a spot I haven't been in since wednesday, we'll see!

·
Say My Name.
14,731 Posts
Yep.

Been waiting for this wind, this day. Can't hunt the next few.

Going into a stand I've never sat in, in fact, never visited since August.

Deer movement was insane yesterday evening(the morning, not so much). Had a hunt like the bioactive video.

Good luck to all and be careful.

·
Premium Member
7,055 Posts
Yup, feeling it today. Looks like a few "heavy hitters" are out today!!

Good luck!!

·
Registered
412 Posts
I've been holding out long enough! Going out for first hunt of the year today! I've been trying not to burn out my stands this year. Plenty of deer moving in fields around me the past 3 days. Here goes everything!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Set the alarm for 4 but could not sleep. Conditions are too perfect for sleeping. Good luck everyone.
LOL today will be a good day for many people. NNE wind isn't too bad for me in the morning but ENE wind mid-day and afternoon is no good. I think I may only get a morning hunt in.

1 - 20 of 227 Posts